Travel & Accommodations
October 16-18, 2019 | New York Athletic Club, New York, NY
- Conference Accommodations
Please note that there are no accommodations available at the New York Athletic Club.Please refer to the following list below of nearby hotels to book your lodging:
- Transit Information
Nearest Subway Station
- W – N – Q – W
- A, C, or 1 train to 59th Street – Columbus Circle
- Mobile Voice and Data Technology
Mobile phones and devices are prohibited in all facilities of the Club except guest rooms, enclosed phone booths, and the Lobby Communication Center. This includes speaking on a cell phone, e-mailing, texting, games, reading and Internet browsing on a mobile device. Conference attendees may use their device in the conference meeting space.
- Dress Code
- While business attire is always appropriate, gentlemen are not required to wear jackets and ties in most areas.
- Slacks or khakis are permitted with collared dress shirts, which must be tucked in at all times.
- Jackets are required in the Main Dining Room and Cocktail Lounge.
- Suits, dresses, sweaters, blouses, skirts, and tailored pants are permitted.
- Halter tops, leggings, and clothing that reveals midriffs remain prohibited.
Not Permitted (Men & Women)
- Sneakers, athletic shoes, flip-flops, clogs, and canvas boating shoes
- Jeans and other denim wear, shorts, T-shirts, and athletic wear