Advertising PolicyValue-Based Cancer Care® receives advertising support for its print and online editions and maintains editorial integrity through policies that define the Editorial/Advertiser relationship:
- Print and online advertising does not influence editorial decisions, and advertising is not an endorsement by the Publisher, Editor, or the Editorial Advisory Board.
- Value-Based Cancer Care® reserves the right to refuse any advertising for any reason, maintaining a climate consistent with the journal’s high standards of healthcare editorial.
- The journal website may contain online banner advertising.
- The Publisher reserves the right to print the word “Advertisement” on any advertisement where it may not be clear, so readers can distinguish readily between advertising and editorial.
- It is the responsibility of the advertiser and its agencies to adhere to appropriate legal requirements and regulations (for example, FDA regulations regarding advertising and promotion).